Please ensure that you are home on the day of your delivery if you order this product as it requires refrigeration.
While it is packaged with an icepack, we do not accept any liability for any damage caused to this item if you are not home when it is delivered.
Adding this item to your cart means you have read the above and agree to be bound by the conditions.
- This is Sashimi grade Pacific Sockeye Salmon
- A succulent red fish with skin on and bones removed
- Can be eaten raw, pan fried, baked or BBQ
- Ocean Wise, sustainably caught wild seafood
- Very high Omega 3
- Very low Omega 6
- Very low Mercury level
- Histamine free
- Gluten free
- No artificial anything
For verification of all nutrient levels and element results conducted yearly by an independent lab - visit SEAFOOD FACTS
- Thaw Salmon fillet in fridge overnight or in cold water 40 minutes prior to preparing
- Season with salt and your choice of pepper, basil, chilli flakes, etc.
- PAN FRY - Heat frying pan to med/low and baste fillet with olive oil or butter to make sure it doesn't stick to pan during cooking.
- Place fillet skin down and use tongs to move it around the pan for 10-15 seconds to allow skin to toughen up so it won't stick.
- Leave fillet skin down for 2.5 minutes then turn and move around for 20 seconds then remove from heat and serve skin up.
- The result should be a 50% raw middle with cooked outer sides.
- Add Lemon/Lime wedge to side of dish
100% wild raw Sockeye Salmon
100% WILD. NOT FARMED.
Orders placed by 9PM are delivered the following business day to suburbs in Sydney, excluding pre-order only items.
If you live in the Northern Beaches, Hornsby Shire Council and Forest District regions, we deliver to you every Tuesday and Wednesday only.
Free or Flat Rate Shipping within Greater Sydney.
- Flat delivery rate of $9.95 for orders between $75-$124.99.
- FREE delivery for orders over $125.00.
- Minimum order spend is $75.
Delivery Within Australia
We deliver to all regions within Australia via a third party courier service.
We only deliver grocery items excluding fresh produce and products which require refrigeration to suburbs outside of Sydney, NSW.
- Flat delivery rate of $9.95 for orders up to $199.
- FREE delivery for orders over $200.
Pre-Order Cut-Off Times
Dairy, bakery and butchery items are predominately pre-order only, unless specified otherwise.
Dairy and Bakery
We deliver dairy and bakery pre-orders every Wednesday and Friday.
Cut-off times are as follows:
Orders must be placed by Friday 12.00pm for delivery on Wednesday.
Orders must be placed by Tuesday 12.00pm for delivery on Friday.
Mungalli Creek products must be pre-ordered by no later than Tuesday 12pm for delivery the following Wednesday only. We do not deliver Mungalli Creek products on Fridays.
If you have a combination of pre-order and in stock items in your cart, your entire order will be delivered together. Please be mindful of this before proceeding to checkout. To prevent a delay in your delivery, we recommend placing two orders - one for pre-order items, and one for in-stock items.
We currently deliver Monday to Friday Sydney-wide.
The cut-off order time for delivery the next business day is 9.00PM.
If there are any special instructions for your delivery, please add that message to your order comments section at checkout.
We may reasonably substitute produce if what you have ordered is unavailable. Please write 'no subs' in the notes section at checkout if you would prefer a refund or store credit.
The Original Organic Company is not responsible for any packages after they have been delivered to the specified address.
Please ensure all of your details are correct and up to date prior to making an order. We take no responsibility for any incorrect information provided by you to us. In the instance that you have provided us with any incorrect information, specifically an incorrect posting address, please contact us immediately to ensure your order has not been dispatched for delivery. We do not accept any responsibility for delivering your order with an incorrect address if you do not contact us prior to your order being dispatched.
We are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please supply a residential or business address.
Ice Pack Box Fee
We charge an ice pack box fee for all items which require refrigeration or are frozen.
If you return your ice-pack and the insulated freezer bag that your cold/frozen goods arrived in on the day of your next delivery, this charge will be credited back to your account by way of store credit and provided the ice-pack and insulated bag are undamaged.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any food products. If an item was missing from your order but still on your invoice, or damaged during transport you can request a refund by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please read all product descriptions carefully. We do not offer refunds if you misread a product description.
Items advertised in our set boxes are not permanent and vary each week according to seasonal availability as per the product descriptions. We cannot offer any refunds on this basis.